Tuesday, September 29, 2009

First Lecture...

Well, Friday night was the first lecture. It was great, I just loved being a student again. From now on I will record the lectures. I'm so out of practice, my notes are all over the place! There are some very interesting people in the class who have been practicing yoga since the 70's. For those of us who were 'of age' in the 70's let me tell you that it was not easy to find a yoga class back then. Yoga hadn't come to the United States until the late 60's! The man doing the lecture is Satyam. He's very passionate and very knowledgeable. I know I'm going to come out of this training a different person.
On Saturday I went to a wedding and had to miss the first full day. I was disappointed, but I did what was right. I'm anxious to make it up, I don't want to miss a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment